Thursday, 31 December 2015

What I Read In 2015

In The Blood - Andrew Motion

Poor White: A Novel - Sherwood Anderson

My Name Is Aram - William Saroyan

Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger

Selected Poems 1976-1997 - Andrew Motion

The Jungle - Upton Sinclair

Spring Chronograph - Red Shuttleworth

Barrels In Babylon - Red Shuttleworth

The Uninhabitable City - Aidan Andrew Dun

The Idylls Of The King - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

White Wings - John Freeman

An Extra Blue Mile - Red Shuttleworth

Nampa Lights - Red Shuttleworth

Stand Magazine, Volume 1, Number 2 June 1999

Amulet - Red Shuttleworth

No Time To Cut My Hair - William Michaelian

Mr Mercedes - Stephen King

Jack’s Porch - A Chapbook Anthology

Morning Poems - Robert Bly

Rose Madder - Stephen King

Complete Poems - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

The Four Quartets - T.S. Eliot

Final Light Of Day - Red Shuttleworth

Cider With Rosie - Laurie Lee

What’s It Like? - Dave Kelly

Collected Poems 1909-1962 - T.S. Eliot

Campsites Of Ghosts - Red Shuttleworth

6 comments:

  1. Many, many thanks for reading my writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And many thanks for writing your wonderful poems Red.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks William. Spent a good part of today making a dent on 2016's list.

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately I don't think I managed more than about 3 books the entire year. A lingering side effect of the ME/CFS that has refused to go away is I can only read about 2 or 3 pages of something I find interesting, and then my brain shuts down and I can no longer concentrate. Consequently it takes me about 3 to 6 months to read anything longer than about 600 words

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a real shame. Are audio books any good?

    Thank you for reading my stuff. Whatever its merits, at least it's all short.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Morlock Oil

Morlock Oil
A new collection of stories available now . Click on image for details.

The Quest Of Great Celtic Mystery

The Quest Of Great Celtic Mystery
New Chapbook Available (email rockinahill@gmail.com for details)

Furrow

Furrow
Bunchgrass Press