Thursday, 19 December 2013

Frank

Dog tired
all this
inter
facing
between
laptop
i-pad
tablet
android
I'll
be glad
to find
my pillow

most of the day passed in a dream in a cabin hidden in a lonely wood, flicking through a souvenir program of Frank Sinatra's European tour the UK dates at the burnt end of May, I'd guess from the photos sometime around seventy four, venue the Royal Albert Hall. she told me that she didn't have tickets but the doorman, a nice old gent he was, let her sneak in.

I'll write these words
on my pillow in the hope
that they're still
with me
come the morning

2 comments:

Pages

Morlock Oil

Morlock Oil
A new collection of stories available now . Click on image for details.

The Quest Of Great Celtic Mystery

The Quest Of Great Celtic Mystery
New Chapbook Available (email rockinahill@gmail.com for details)

Furrow

Furrow
Bunchgrass Press

Essential guides for the journey...