Friday, 25 October 2013

Sunsets In Cellars

Black disc, the heart of the music.
Cut with precision. A mutilation.

The white dog with brown ear stares into the brim.

The witch's hat. Left here and picked up again, it nearly being that time again.

Silver stares from the machine, it's elegant lines. Modernity when the word was first coined. 
At some time it must have pounded. I sit directly opposite slowly drawing what I can.

SLUGGARD

Fairy tale porridge fills this room.

Bolt in my throat. I tighten it with a willing spanner being my own worst enemy.

A row of fires in metal hearths.
Sunsets in cellars as we pleasantly drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Morlock Oil

Morlock Oil
A new collection of stories available now . Click on image for details.

The Quest Of Great Celtic Mystery

The Quest Of Great Celtic Mystery
New Chapbook Available (email rockinahill@gmail.com for details)

Furrow

Furrow
Bunchgrass Press

Essential guides for the journey...