Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Late Night Wash Down

I tried sleeping. I needed sleep but how was I to get to sleep with all the colours vying for my attention? It had been a long road on a thin, dusty trail. Somewhere along the way Rod had pulled the car over. His caffeine addiction wouldn't let him pass the roadside café. I learnt things about him that day but it would take years for me to work it out. The coffee hit the stomach but did nothing to dissolve the early morning after the late night washed down with wine feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Morlock Oil

Morlock Oil
A new collection of stories available now . Click on image for details.

The Quest Of Great Celtic Mystery

The Quest Of Great Celtic Mystery
New Chapbook Available (email rockinahill@gmail.com for details)

Furrow

Furrow
Bunchgrass Press

Essential guides for the journey...